Install an air conditioner with a 5-year warranty
We are Cairns most trusted company for air conditioning installation. We only deal with licensed, insured, and in-house installers. Our company has over 10 years of experience in providing cooling and heating solutions for residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout Cairns and QLD You’ll have the benefit of Cairns Aircon professionals installing your air conditioners. We will arrive on time and ahead of schedule because we value your time and respect your priorities.
Ducted Inverse Aircon Systems
We are Cairns leading duct reverse cycle system installation company. We have highly skilled installers who are fully licensed and insured and can install a variety of reverse cycle air conditioners in both residential or commercial areas.
Our Installation Process
- Make sure you have the correct wiring, including neat terminals.
- It is important to take the time to properly set up the system and to balance it to ensure that the correct amount of airflow is delivered to the right place.
- Line up the ceiling vents so that they look perfect.
- We won’t leave until everything is in order.
All those little touches show that we care about our customers. It may take extra effort and time, but we believe it is worth it. We will work with you to install your air conditioner unit with precision. Then, we will provide expert maintenance and service to keep it running at its best.
We are experts in Cairns air conditioning system and will not recommend or install any air conditioner we don’t use.
Cairns Aircon offers the highest level care for each customer. Our licensed, insured, well-trained, and licensed air conditioning installers will inspect your property and make recommendations to you on the type of AC unit that is best suited for your needs.
We will also discuss the benefits of different aircon brands, types and sizes. We care about our customers’ happiness and satisfaction. We will install your air conditioner for you within the time and budget you have agreed to.
What makes us different?
- No obligation to purchase – Free Site Survey
- Get Free Quotes
- All our installations come with a 5-year Manufacturer’s warranty – residential or commercial.
- Eco-friendly – We won’t put it in your house if it isn’t good enough.
- Friendly customer service
- Comprehensive Project Management – All installations projects go through our full-service project management.
- With more than 10 years of experience, these Installers are insured and skilled.
- We are experts in cooling and heating
- All types of air conditioners are installed in Western Australia
- Our team doesn’t have contractors
We can help you with your DIY air conditioner installation
You can now install air conditioning systems yourself using DIY kits. To coordinate technical details, however, you will need a licensed plumber or electrician. No matter the model of your air conditioner, we can install, repair, and maintain it for you and your family.
We sell Actron Air Australia only, but we are very familiar with all brands. We are available to service, install, or repair your AC units.
We are able to install, maintain, and repair most Aircon brands including
- Actron Air
- Actron Air
- There are many other options.
Why do aircon installation rates go up and down?
For installing air conditioners in Cairns, the hourly rate that tradies charge ranges between $70 and $100. The total cost of an air conditioner installation in Cairns depends on many factors, including:
- It is important to choose the right type of air conditioner unit. Split, ducted and evaporative are the most popular types of air conditioning.
- Split systems are more costly than installing portable units. The cost of installation varies according to the size and complexity of the job and how much effort is required.
When calculating the final cost for their service, Cairns tradie typically considers these factors:
- Aircon type and size
- How much refrigeration piping should be used and how many interconnecting cables
- How much cable ducting do you use?
- Switchboard upgrades (if any)
- Access is difficult
Get in touch with our friendly team today for your obligation free quote!